DR ANTHONY MELVIN CRASTO,WorldDrugTracker, helping millions, A 90 % paralysed man in action for you, I am suffering from transverse mylitis and bound to a wheel chair,With death on the horizon, This will not stop me, Gods call only..........
DR ANTHONY MELVIN CRASTO Ph.D ( ICT, Mumbai) , INDIA 29Yrs Exp. in the feld of Organic Chemistry,Working for GLENMARK PHARMA at Navi Mumbai, INDIA. Serving chemists around the world. Helping them with websites on Chemistry.Million hits on google, world acclamation from industry, academia, drug authorities for websites, blogs and educational contributio
n

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Fernanda Vanoni Matta


                                                   Fernanda Vanoni Matta
links
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Fernanda_Matta
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/fernanda-matta-07b376ab
"After spending a year at the University of Surrey as part of an exchange programme in 2013, I returned to my country to finish my bachelor course in chemistry at Universidade de Sao Paulo (USP). I was seriously committed to continuing my studies abroad and was confident that I wanted to bring this experience to my professional life.
The University of Surrey had exceeded my expectations previously and is ranked as one of the best universities in UK, so I decided to come back for my PHD. It was also a bonus that it is so close toLondon, where I can attend interesting talks, seminars and training courses.
Fernanda Vanoni Matta
In my field, Surrey was always leading research and innovation, and its academics provide the highest standard of education. I had already had the pleasure to work with Professor Neil, who was my academic supervisor for my summer placement in 2013, about ‘Selenium in Brazil Nuts’. As a result of my work, I was awarded the prize-winning poster at the Science without Borders exhibition. The Department of Chemistry has several important prizes such as the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for water research.
When I decided for a PhD as the next step for my career, there wasn’t any doubt which University to go. My supervisor, my lab research and a wish to be part of the team made me want to come back to the awarded University of the Year.
Surrey has given me the tools for my personal and professional development. RDP Workshops are very useful, not only for my PhD but also to evaluate my professional skills, and the PGR Conference is a great opportunity to network and learn what your peers are researching.
My exchange programme in 2013 and my PhD now were both part of "Science without Borders - SwB" (Ciencia sem Fronteiras). Both of these opportunities were only possible through this scholarship.
Keeping in mind that Brazil is historically a new country but growing fast, it has been mandatory to increase the educational level of our professionals. A major initiative towards this is the government program Science without Borders. The purpose of this exchange programme is to bring to Brazil innovative knowledge/experience and produce young professionals with an ever increasing knowledge of different subject areas that will meet the future needs of Brazil as a major research country in South America.
The best part of my return to Surrey has been that I feel like I have come home. I am working with same colleagues, meeting up with old friends and making new ones.
I would strongly recommend University of Surrey to anyone who wants a great experience; both academic and personal."

Experience

PHD Student

University of Surrey
– Present (9 months)

Undergraduate Scientific Researcher

University of Surrey
(8 months)
Chemical analysis of Trace Elements in Brazil Nuts by HPLC and ICP-MS.

Undergraduate Scientific Researcher

Universidade de São Paulo
(1 year)
My project was focused on coordination compounds of cobalt, that can be used as source of NO, an important neutrotransmitter that regulate vasodilatation in the body, besides being an antimicrobial agent, anti-tumor and anti-oxidant.

Undergraduate Scientific Research

CAPES - Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior
(1 year)
Advantages of the use of visualization to improve education in chemistry

Courses

Independent Coursework

  • Paris Market Tour - Le Cordon Bleu

University of Surrey

  • How to make a good Presentation
  • Oral skills
  • Technical Writing

Honors & Awards

Prize-winning project - Science Without Borders

University os Surrey

Organizations

Centro de Estudos Químicos Heinrich Rheinboldt


Chemical Student's Union

Brazilian Chemical Society – Youth

President

Volunteer Experience & Causes

Teacher

EMANCIPA
(3 years)Education
Volunteering at a local public school teaching Chemistry

Education

Universidade de São Paulo

Bachelor of Science (BSc), Chemistry

(Open)1 organization

Universidade de São Paulo

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), Secondary Education and Teaching Chemistry

University of Surrey

Science Without Borders, B.Sc. Chemistry
//////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment